Innovations in materials, devices and circuit designs will facilitate soft biosensors entry into the clinic, target unmet medical needs, such as mental-health monitoring in the home or reveal signs of social isolation and loneliness to alert a visit from loved-ones.
- Our Microbiome Is What We Eat
- Individual Genotypes May Influence If Alzheimer’s Drugs Will Work
- Skin sensors are the future of health care
- Large Study Suggests Nutrient Supplements Don’t Improve Heart Health or Put Off Death
- Causes of Dementia: High Ldl-Cholesterol Linked to Early-Onset Alzheimer’s Disease